CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Friday, January 12, 2018
There are 4 events
Winter Carnival Weekend
You've chosen the perfect place for an extended weekend! Hit the slopes of Bretton Woods, one of the best family ski areas in New England, or if you would prefer, indoor opportunities that will keep your daily itinerary full.
Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
2018 Friday Gliders and Easy Sliders ski tour and Après
Friday Gliders-$15 single session / $50 for season pass holders/non-pass holders $55.
Join our instructors for an afternoon tour of classic skiing for experienced beginner/intermediates on our trails here in Jackson! Imagine hours of fun, gliding smoothly through neatly groomed trails, enjoying the company of new and old friends, along with getting some tips & technique pointers as you go.
Easy Sliders- -$15 single session / $50 for the season. Join us for this easier, more comfortable introduction to the sport of cross country skiing. This program is for those who prefer an easier ski. This group will meet with a professional instructor who will guide you through an afternoon of great skiing.
For more information or to register email info@Jacksonxc.org or call 383-9355
King Pine at Purity Spring Resort
Experience the fun of lift-serviced torchlight night snowtubing down exciting snow chutes at our Pine Meadows Tubing Park!
Download a tubing release form and bring it with you to save time.
Tickets are just $19 per person Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods for each 2-hour session | $10 per person Tuesdays 5-7 p.m., Thursdays and Sundays from 4 - 6 p.m.* Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend reserving tubing tickets during holiday periods as these times are the most popular. *The $10 Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays per person is not available during Holiday Operating Hours or Sunday, February 26, Tuesday, February 27 and Thursday, March 1, 2018. Sunday 4-6 p.m. also not available on our final day of the season, Sunday, April 1.
Tickets can be purchased at King Pine Guest Services or pre-purchased by calling 603-367-8896 Ext. 247
- A $3 service fee is applied to all telephone ticket sales.
- Pre-purchasing tickets is recommended, as tubing sessions do sell out regularly.
- Tubing tickets are non-refundable. All participants, including children, are required to have a ticket and ride in their own tube (King Pine will supply tubes).
- All participants must sign, or have a parent or guardian sign, a tubing release form. We strongly recommend downloading and completing this form before arriving to Guest Services. This will allow a faster processing time when purchasing tickets. Contact Guest Services at (603) 367-8896 Ext. 247
- All winter activity schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change without notice.
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Snowshoe Ridge Tours
Get a fun, beautiful night hiking experience, with a low-key effort. We will brave the cold and darkness together. With headlamps and snowshoes, we'll board the Tiger Chair to ascend, and traverse the ridge on foot! A great way to kick off your evening!
Meet at the Outdoor Center at 6pm.
Pricing includes rentals and headlight
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Dress warm!
Call 603-293-4341 ext 192 for more informationMore Info