CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
Experience the fun of lift-serviced torchlight night snowtubing down exciting snow chutes at our Pine Meadows Tubing Park!
Download a tubing release form and bring it with you to save time.
Tickets are just $19 per person Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods for each 2-hour session | $10 per person Tuesdays 5-7 p.m., Thursdays and Sundays from 4 - 6 p.m.* Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend reserving tubing tickets during holiday periods as these times are the most popular. *The $10 Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays per person is not available during Holiday Operating Hours or Sunday, February 26, Tuesday, February 27 and Thursday, March 1, 2018. Sunday 4-6 p.m. also not available on our final day of the season, Sunday, April 1.
Tickets can be purchased at King Pine Guest Services or pre-purchased by calling 603-367-8896 Ext. 247
- A $3 service fee is applied to all telephone ticket sales.
- Pre-purchasing tickets is recommended, as tubing sessions do sell out regularly.
- Tubing tickets are non-refundable. All participants, including children, are required to have a ticket and ride in their own tube (King Pine will supply tubes).
- All participants must sign, or have a parent or guardian sign, a tubing release form. We strongly recommend downloading and completing this form before arriving to Guest Services. This will allow a faster processing time when purchasing tickets. Contact Guest Services at (603) 367-8896 Ext. 247
- All winter activity schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change without notice.