CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
New Year's Eve Family Celebration
This New Year's Eve, King Pine invites families to ring in the New Year with an evening of skiing, riding, music and fun – complete with torchlight parade and fireworks!
- 4 - 9 p.m. - $19 per Junior, $29 per Adult
- Moonlight 4 Pack available - 4 friends or family get 4 night lift tickets for only $66!
A New Year's Eve ticket includes:
- Activities for the entire family!
- Night skiing and riding from 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Outdoor music and bonfire at the base of King Pine
- Torchlight parade begins at 9:00 p.m. – first 100 people meet at 8:45 p.m. at the top of the Open Slope. Skiers MUST be able to ski an intermediate Blue Square trail in the dark!
- Hi-intensity glow sticks will be used.
- Fireworks to follow torchlight parade at 9:20 p.m.
- Toast to the New Year at the Trail's End Tavern!
Additional New Year's Eve Activities
Torchlight Tubing: Tickets are just $19 per person for each 2-hour session. Tubes are provided by King Pine. One rider per tube. Please reserve at (603) 367-8896 x247