CALENDAR EVENT DETAILS
3rd Annual Chili Cook-Off
CONTESTANTS BRING THE HEAT AND YOU BE THE JUDGE!
- $12 per person
- $5 for veterans and children under 12
- $25 for families (up to two adults and four children)
If you want to enter your chili:
- Pre-register your chili (no cost) in the cook-off at: https://goo.gl/forms/ZtlDku9wKnDUv9d92
- Bring a minimum of 3 quarts of chili in a crockpot with serving spoon
- Provide garnishes and sides to accompany your chili
- Every chili entered includes one adult admission (so you can sample and judge everyone else's)
- If applicable, bring marketing materials (brochures, menus, business cards, etc.) to advertise your organization
- Best Restaurant / Caterer
- Best Non-Profit
- Best Individual
- Best Overall (whoever receives the most votes overall)
Winners in each category will receive free Whaleback day tickets and the grand-prize winner will receive a free season pass!
Live music by Jim Hollis. Cash bar available to help quench your thirst! There will also be a raffle for downhill ski equipment.
Judging is from 4:00-6:30 pm, winner will be announced at 6:45 pm.
Questions? Email email@example.com