Daily Ticket Deals for the 2012-13 ski season
(Deals below are from the 2012-13 ski season, but keep checking back, We update this page with the latest lift ticket deals from across New Hampshire as soon as we hear about them. Be sure to keep checking back for new deals!
2013-14's deals will be listed before you know it!)
All deals are subject to change so please confirm with the ski area you are visiting.
• Spring 4-Pack Lift Ticket Packages - Save $10-$26 on adult weekend lift tickets at our member ski areas. Tickets are transferable, so you can share them with family and friends and are valid any day, including weekends and holidays for the remainder of the 2012-13 ski season. Redeem at the ski area for an all day lift ticket, a twilight lift ticket or a night lift ticket. Quantities are extremely limited, so once we sell out of a specific ski area, those tickets will no longer be available.
Simply create your package of four lift tickets or more by choosing the mountains you want with no more than 50% of your lift tickets to any one mountain. (In the case of a six ticket purchase, however, you can order four tickets to one area and two tickets to another area.) Click here for full details and to order.
• 4th & 5th grade Snowsports Passport - The Snowsports Passport offers 25 lift tickets & 36 trail passes for a fourth or fifth grader for just $30! Every Ski NH downhill and cross country ski area contributes one to three lift tickets or trail passes and one additional offer; these additional offers include savings on first-time and beginner lessons and equipment rentals for your fourth or fifth grader, savings on lift tickets and trail passes for parents and siblings, and more. Cost is only $30 and quantities are limited. Click here for full details and to order.
Black Mountain, Jackson (Closed for the season)
• Black Mountain Family Passport - Two adults and two juniors (ages 6-17) ski for $139 on weekends & holidays, and for $109 midweek, non-holiday.
• Black Monday - Full time local residents ski or ride for $15 on Mondays.
• Breakfast Club - Skiers age 55 and up ski all day on Thursdays for $22, including breakfast. (Valid during non-holiday weeks.)
• Carroll, Coos & Oxford County Afternoons - Residents ski for $15 on Sunday afternoons, after 12:30p. Valid ID required.
Bretton Woods, Bretton Woods
• Patriot's Day special (added April 4) - Monday, April 15 will be the final day of skiing this season at Bretton Woods. Come celebrate with special lift ticket prices - just $17.76 for all ages. Plus, all those who purchase lift tickets that day will receive a voucher for a complimentary Bretton Woods lift ticket, valid from opening day-December 24, 2013.
• Spring rates (added March 28) - Ski or ride for just $29 every day for the rest of the season, beginning April 1. Seniors still pay just $25 every day, and kids 4 & younger ski free with a paying adult.
• Weekend Ticket Offer (added March 2) - Buy your 2-day adult weekend ticket online for $139, and save $19. Valid for consecutive Saturday/Sunday only.
• Online Ticket Special (added March 2) - Pre-purchase your adult lift ticket online for any midweek date and pay $51. That's a savings of $20. Valid for online purchases only of midweek (Monday-Friday) dates, beginning March 4.
• Family Interchangeable Tickets - Mom and Dad can each go skiing for the price of one. While Dad hangs out with the little ones in the base lodge, Mom can take to the slopes. When she returns, they can switch off. At any ticket window, Mom and Dad may purchase two identical alpine lift tickets at the single-ticket price. Only one may be used at any given time. Regular full-day daily ticket pricing applies.
• Free Learning Center Quad – Guests can enjoy the Learning Center Quad for free midweek, non-holiday.
• Stay Here, Ski Free – Stay at the Omni Mount Washington Resort and receive two complimentary lift tickets per room, per night. Rates start from $209 per night, based on double occupancy.
• 2-4-1 Wednesdays – Buy one ticket and get another one free on all Wednesdays during non-holiday periods.
Cannon Mountain, Franconia Notch
• Spring pricing (added 3/22) - Beginning Monday, April 1, lift tickets are just 2-for-$70 for the rest of the season.
• Daylight Savings Plan (added 3/15) - Beginning March 16, all main lifts run an extra half hour, until 4:30pm, on Saturdays & Sundays.
• Tuesdays & Thursdays - Tickets are just 2-for-$70 or 1-for-$45.
• NH Resident Wednesdays - Every Wednesday present a valid NH ID and get a $25 lift ticket.
• 10 Packs - For $599, receive ten any day fully-transferable tickets; save over $100!
Cranmore Mountain Resort, North Conway (Closed for the season)
•$25 Tickets (added 3/12) - For the month of March you can purchase a $25 lift ticket (valid any day this month) when you present a season pass from any other mountain. Also, Cranmore pass holders can get a $25 ticket for a friend (limit one per day, per person).
•$25 Local's Tickets (added 3/12) - Residents of Carroll, Coos and Oxford County can ski and ride any day from March 18 to the end of the season for just $25.
• 75th Anniversary Fridays – Several specials are offered on non-holiday Fridays. Purchase two online, adult one-day lift tickets for $75 (regular price $118). Reserve a GET Lesson online for only $75 (regular price $89). Buy four tubing passes or three-ride Mountain Adventure ticket packs online for $75 (valid for any three rides on the Mountain Coaster, Zipline, Indoor Adventure Zone or Giant Swing; regular price $100).
• Value Pass – Purchase a Value Pass for $59; receive one free lift ticket and save $15 on every lift ticket you buy.
• Midweek Two-for-One Tickets - Two people get two adult lift tickets for the price of a single lift ticket Monday-Thursday, non-holiday. These must be purchased online in advance.
• Next Day Savings - Cranmore offers guests an Add-a-Day option for those purchasing a single day lift ticket. When customers present that day's lift ticket at the ticket office before 4p, they can save up to 30% off the next day's lift ticket.
• After Two Tomorrow Too - Buy a lift ticket after 2p and for only $10 extra, ski the rest of that day plus all of the next day.
• E-Coupon Savings - Cranmore fans can receive special e-bulletins with coupons that can be downloaded and redeemed for special savings. Sign up for E-coupons at Cranmore.com.
• Two Day Lift Tickets - Buy your two day ticket online in advance and save. Two day tickets are just $89 for adults, $99 for holiday periods. Both offer $12 savings.
Dartmouth Skiway, Lyme Center (Closed for the season)
• Monday and Tuesday Special - Ski or ride on non-holiday Monday and Tuesdays for $20.
• Holiday Weekender - Ski two consecutive weekend or holiday days for $75 for adults, $60 for teens, and $50 for juniors ages 6-12. (Junior tickets sold only with two day adult weekender.)
Granite Gorge, Keene (Closed for the season)
• Saturday Night Special - Ski, ride or tube from 3p-8p for $38, including rentals.
Gunstock Mountain Resort, Gilford
• Sunday Family 4-Pack - Two adult and two teen/child Prime Time lift tickets are $199, and rentals are half-price, every non-holiday Sunday.
• 2 for 1 Mondays - Get two Prime Time lift tickets for the price of one.
• Belknap County Club Tuesday - Prime Time lift tickets are $25 for Belknap County residents. Proof of residency is required.
• 2 for 1 Tuesday Nights - Get two night lift tickets for the price of one, every Tuesday night, non-holiday.
• Wall to Wall Wednesday Nights - Night lift ticket includes complimentary rentals and one hour on the tubing hill.
• Snowman Thursday Nights - Night lift ticket includes free tips from the Learning Center staff.
• Snowshoe Friday Nights - Night lift ticket includes free snowshoe demo.
• Saturday Night Rocks - Night lift ticket includes complimentary rentals and one hour on the tubing hill
• Military Discount - Active duty military personnel and their immediate families receive a $10 discount off Prime Time, Morning, Afternoon or Night lift tickets. A $10 discount is also available on tubing 5-packs and 10-packs. Current active duty or dependent ID must be presented at time of purchase. The military discount applies to tickets/products purchased at Gunstock and cannot be used for tickets purchased off property.
• Ski Club Sundays - Ski club members receive a $20 discount off Prime Time tickets and $10 off a ZipTour on Sundays from January 6 through March 31. Membership ID must be shown at the ticket window. Blackout dates may apply.
• Take 50 Card - Save 50% on Prime Time and Night lift tickets when you purchase a Take 50 card. The Take 50 card is a photo ID pass and the discounted tickets can only be used by the pass holder. Take 50 cards are available for purchase on-line or in-person at the Season Pass Center.
• 6-packs and Baker's Dozens - Save up to 25% with 6-packs and Baker's Dozens. These packs can be shared with family and friends, or saved for multiple trips to the resort. There are no blackout dates for these tickets but the coupons expire at the end of the current season. These packs can be purchased online in advance of your visit and mailed to you, or can be purchased in-person at the Ticket Office on the day of your visit.
King Pine Ski Area at Purity Spring Resort, East Madison (Closed for the season)
• Spring rates (added March 29) - Lift tickets are $35 adults & $25 juniors for King Pine's last weekend of the season, March 30-31.
• 2-for-1 Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday - Get two lift tickets for the price of one. Offer valid on non-holiday Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and applies to all day lift tickets. On Tuesdays, this offer is also valid on Best Buy, Twilight and Night tickets.
• The Moonlight Family 4-Pack - A family of four can ski or snowboard at King Pine any Saturday night (or any holiday night) under the lights from 4-9 p, including free family racing (Saturdays only) for $54.
• Military Discounts - Active and retired United States military personnel and their dependents receive $10 off the regular all-day lift ticket price throughout the season. Military ID card must be presented for this offer; not valid during 2-for-1 Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
• Weekender Pass - Purity Spring Resort and Danforth Bay Camping Resort guests can buy one pass for skiing and riding from Friday at 4p all the way through Sunday at 4p for $85 for adults and $57 for juniors. Tickets are available for guests with advance reservations only, and must be reserved with 24 hour notice; not available during holiday periods.
• Sunday Afternoons - Lift tickets are $22 for adults and $15 for juniors after 12:30p on non-holiday Sunday afternoons.
Loon Mountain, Lincoln
•$54 eTickets (added 3/13) - Valid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Purchase your lift tickets online at least one day in advance.
• Frequent Skier Card – For $99, receive a free lift ticket to use any day of the season, and save $25 on lift tickets midweek and $15 on weekends and holidays all winter long.
•eTickets – Purchase Loon eTickets at least three days in advance of your visit and save 15% on multi-day tickets.
•Sunday Afternoon ticket - $29 for all ages begins at noon on non-holiday Sundays.
•Novice ticket (all ages) - $42 full day & $37 half day (begins at noon) ticket provides access to three beginner lifts and four beginner trails.
•Military Discount - $10 savings off regular season regular price all day lift tickets and $5 savings off reduced price (early & late season) all day lift tickets are available for Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard & Retired Service personnel and one immediate family member.
McIntyre Ski Area, Manchester (Closed for the season)
• Celebrate the Season with 2-for-1 skiing & tubing (added 3/22) - Lift tickets and tubing tickets are 2-for-1 on Sunday, March 24 (9a-5:30p).
Mount Sunapee, Newbury
• Spring rates (added March 28) - Beginning April 8, ski or ride for just $49 adults, $39 young adults/seniors & $33 juniors/super seniors.
• Magic Monday –Everyone can ski or ride for $45 on non-holiday Mondays.
• Ladies’ Day Tuesday – Ladies can ski or ride for $49 on non-holiday Tuesdays plus receive a buffet lunch in Goosefeathers Pub.
• Two-Fer (2-for-1) Wednesday – On non-holiday Wednesdays, two people can ski or ride all day for $70.
• Free Lunch Thursday – On non-holiday Thursdays, purchase a full-price, all-mountain, all-day ticket and lunch is on Mount Sunapee. Each guest receives a $12 lunch voucher good at any of Mount Sunapee’s eight food outlets.
• Sunday NH Resident Special – New Hampshire residents can enjoy savings on non-holiday Sunday afternoons. Residents can ski or ride from noon until 4p for $39.
• Flex Card - The Flex Card offers 50% off midweek full-price daily lift tickets (non-holiday periods) and 25% off weekend and holiday full-price daily lift tickets. There’s also 50% savings every day early season and late season. Plus, Flex Card holders receive $10 off ski/snowboard workshops, rental packages and high performance rental packages midweek, non-holiday. Card holders can earn a free day by skiing or riding as few as six days with a new point system. Flex Cards cost $79 for adults, $69 for young adults (ages 13-18) and seniors (ages 65-69), and $59 for juniors (ages 6-12) and super seniors (ages 70+).
• Mount Sunapee 6-Pack - Receive six full-day tickets for the price of five. All six tickets can be used daily from March 4 until closing day. Cost is $370 for adults, $295 for young adults/seniors, and $250 for junior/super seniors.
• Family Values On-line Special - Available Sunday through Friday, through April 7. For each parent who purchases a full-price, all-mountain, full-day ticket, one dependent child age 6-18 can ski or ride all day FREE.Family Values must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance. There are a limited number of Family Values packages available each Sunday.
• Advance-purchase Discounted Lift Tickets - Save 20% off weekend lift tickets and 30% off midweek lift tickets, non-holiday, when purchased seven days in advance online. Tickets are date specific, non-refundable and non-transferable
Pats Peak, Henniker (Closed for the season)
• POP (Pay-One-Price) Saturday Nights - POP Saturday Nights include skiing, snowboarding, tubing, rental equipment, lesson tips, entertainment, bonfires and more from 3-10p (tubing hours 5-10p) for $45.
• "Pic-a-Pac" Tickets – These packages of transferable lift tickets are great for family, friends and companies. A 6-Pac is $318, 12-Pac is $600, and an 18-Pac is $864.
• Bus Service from Boston - Bus trip & lift ticket package includes round trip transportation, lift ticket, rental equipment, snowtubing and live entertainment for $65 per person. MUST book in advance at www.enttours.com or (781) 849-0200.
Ragged Mountain, Danbury
• Frequent Skier Cards - Frequent Skier Cards cost $69 for adults, and $59 for teens, juniors and seniors. Purchase a Frequent Skier Card and receive one complimentary early-season lift ticket, plus receive 25% off on weekends and holidays, and 50% off midweek
Waterville Valley, Waterville Valley
• Sunday $15 Kids Lift Tickets - Lift tickets are $15 for kids ages 6-12 on non-holiday Sundays.
• Monday Funday- Save $20 off your lift ticket every Monday.
• Temperature Tuesday- As the mercury dips so does the price! Lift ticket prices for Tuesday will be the predicted base area temperature that is forecast by the professional snowmaking meteorologist. Prices can be found on Facebook & Twitter. (Minimum price for lift ticket is $10.)
• Dunkin' Wednesday- Buy any sandwich at a NH Dunkin' Donuts location and receive $20 off a lift ticket any non-holiday Wednesday.
• $49 Lift & Lunch Thursday- Ski & Ride for $49 on Thursdays and lunch is on Waterville Valley. (Offer good at The Marketplace only.)
• Fenway Friday's- Show your Red Sox pride every Friday and save $20 off all lift tickets.
• Weekend & holiday ticket savings - Buy your weekend & holiday tickets online more than 24 hours in advance & save $10.